A few years ago we created an internal communication video for this client. We had four weeks to relay the most amazing amount of statistics a video has ever seen - Imagine presenting an Excel spreadsheet.
During the first five days of the job the client was still collecting the statistics, so we decided to create animated chapter headings. We modelled everything, including the train, then animated it and rendered by the end of the fifth day. Because of the time restraints we decided to not use too many textures.
The video you see is only the chapter headings - we've removed all the sensitive corporate statistics that sat inbetween.